To help you get maximum enjoyment from your stay and for the safety of yourself and that of other guests, we do have a few simple rules we request all visitors to abide by.
- Please respect your neighbour’s peace and privacy and ensure that they are not inconvenienced by your children/pet’s noise or by taking short cuts across their pitch.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum at all times and other guests must not be able to hear you or your music after 11pm.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- No children under 14 years are permitted on or near the lakes without adult supervision.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Maximum of 2 dogs per unit. Please do not allow your dogs to foul the park. Owners of dogs caught running loose or fowling will be instructed to leave the site Please remember there are children playing here and loose dogs and foul are a major hazard to their health and safety.
- 5mph maximum speed on site at all times please.
- No gazebos to be left unattended or left erected at night. Wind breaks may be used.
- BBQs permitted if portable and do not scorch the grass (blocks are available, please ask). No open camp fires. No BBQs inside tents or awnings. PLEASE BEWARE OF CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARDS.
- Pitches should be vacated by 11am on day of departure.